• Name: Jeff Cadger
• Nickname: Cadgmoney, Cadgmula, Cadg,
• Age: 26
• Sponsors? BSD Forever, The Gully Factory, Familiar Brand
• Where are you from? / where do you live currently? Born in AppleValley, CA I was raised in Lincoln, NE. I am currently looking for somewhere to living in SoCal. Get at me!
• How long have you been riding? I have been riding for 15 years!• How did you get into bmx? (Is there any person or particular reason you got into bmx)? While growing up in Nebraska my friend Bryan and I hung out at the local neighborhood dirt jumps. I always loved riding a bike. I didn’t do tricks for the longest time, I would occasionally jump a dirt jump here and there. Lincoln eventually built a skatepark when I was 11. I went to the skatepark one night and learned how to 180 on the bottom of the quarter pipe. Within 3 weeks I was airing out the 6 foot quarter pipe at the skatepark . The rest is history from there!
• What is your all time favorite company in bmx after all these years? First company that comes to mind is Animal. Animal DVD’s inspired and motivated me to ride street. Animal DVD’s still are a pleasure to watch! I also bought like 50 pairs of Edwin grips!
• What are (3) of your favorite bmx websites that you visit most frequently?
• just a wild guess; Where do you see BMX going in the future?
I fell like BMX is doing pretty good for itself. I just hope kids keep getting into riding BMX. And company’s keep progressing with BMX parts and keeping the sport cool, fun, and fresh! I definitely think kids are going to be ridiculously good in the future! BMX is FOREVER!
AndWhat direction would you like to see it go? In the direction it’s going and keep it going strong! RIDE BMX it will change your life!
Its been fun but this is the end..
• Final words? Chase your dreams, never give up, never give into what people say, and always be yourself! You can always get money but you can not get time back!
• special thanks? Id like to thank my family, East LA, all my friends, all my supporters, BSD FOREVER, The Gully Factory, Familiar for doing this interview and showing love!
And last but not least;
Anything you’d like to say to the people taking the time to give this a read? Thanks for taking time to read about me! AND….. Subscribe to my YouTube channel!!! Jeff Cadger! hahahahah Thanks Peace.